Cost of living in Ponta Delgada, Azores, Portugal vs Itabuna, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 39 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.658 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Itabuna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ponta Delgada, Azores (Portugal) is 61% more expensive than in Itabuna (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 10,134 (€1,522) in Ponta Delgada, Azores to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,300 in Itabuna.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Malaga costs €22 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Alicante costs €800 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brno costs 26,000 Kč (15 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kiev costs 500₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Oporto costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)