Cost of living in Plymouth, United Kingdom vs Itabuna, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 55 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 7.392 BRL / GBP
Do you live in Itabuna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plymouth (United Kingdom) is 159% more expensive than in Itabuna (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 16,330 (£2,209) in Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,300 in Itabuna.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨200 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campinas costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Havana costs 1.50 CUC (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,135 (about 3 hours ago)