Cost of living in Palu, Indonesia vs Itabuna, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00038 BRL / IDR
Do you live in Itabuna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palu (Indonesia) is 21% more expensive than in Itabuna (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,001 (Rp 18,300,709) in Palu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,800 in Itabuna.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs 450,000 Bs.S. (12 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Sydney costs AU$3.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $130 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $20 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Munich costs €800 (about 3 hours ago)