Cost of living in Palermo, Italy vs Itabuna, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 36 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.641 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Itabuna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palermo (Italy) is 110% more expensive than in Itabuna (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 12,574 (€1,893) in Palermo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,000 in Itabuna.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Wilmington, Delaware costs $65 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 4,200 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lusaka costs 4,733 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Perm costs руб 35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Oslo costs kr 143 (about 1 hour ago)