Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States vs Itabuna, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 212 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 5.619 BRL / USD
Do you live in Itabuna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma (United States) is 134% more expensive than in Itabuna (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 14,286 ($2,542) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,100 in Itabuna.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salvador costs R$ 102,990 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kota costs ₨5,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €29 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Karachi costs ₨1,500 (36 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Siliguri costs ₨150 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)