Cost of living in Ohrid, Macedonia vs Itabuna, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.10806 BRL / MKD
Do you live in Itabuna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ohrid (Macedonia) is 8% more expensive than in Itabuna (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,576 (60,857 ден) in Ohrid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,100 in Itabuna.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €49 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ivano-Frankivs'k costs 5,600₴ (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 120 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly rent - 85m2 in Melbourne costs AU$516 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Pamplona costs €2.93 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belgorod costs руб 48 (about 2 hours ago)