Cost of living in Nukus, Uzbekistan vs Itabuna, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00054 BRL / UZS
Do you live in Itabuna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nukus (Uzbekistan) is 15% cheaper than in Itabuna (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 6,100 in Itabuna you would need to make just about R$ 5,156 (9,519,443 сўм) in Nukus.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Da Nang costs 100,000 ₫ (19 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in New York City costs $16 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in La Plata costs ARS $74 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ravenna costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Amsterdam costs €200 (about 2 hours ago)