Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia vs Itabuna, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 116 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.05662 BRL / RSD
Do you live in Itabuna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 34% more expensive than in Itabuna (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,915 (139,793 Дин.) in Novi Sad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,900 in Itabuna.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lucknow costs ₨1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Almaty costs 10,000 KZT (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,000 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Londrina costs R$ 35 (17 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Asunción costs 149,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Barcelona costs €1.25 (about 2 hours ago)