Cost of living in Nanjing, China vs Itabuna, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.839 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Itabuna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 62% more expensive than in Itabuna (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 9,230 (10,996元) in Nanjing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,700 in Itabuna.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £28 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ponta Delgada, Azores costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ivano-Frankivs'k costs 5,600₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 120 (about 2 hours ago)