Cost of living in Münster, Germany vs Itabuna, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.658 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Itabuna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Münster (Germany) is 133% more expensive than in Itabuna (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 13,056 (€1,961) in Münster to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,600 in Itabuna.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 120 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Managua costs 20,000 C$ (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 2,000 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nellore costs ₨60 (about 3 hours ago)