Cost of living in Montpellier, France vs Itabuna, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 98 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.649 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Itabuna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 166% more expensive than in Itabuna (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 15,691 (€2,360) in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,900 in Itabuna.
Prices recently added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 44 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥700 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Vancouver costs C$7 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Ludhiana costs ₨63 (about 4 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 48 (about 5 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beaverton, Oregon costs $39 (about 5 hours ago)