Cost of living in Miskolc, Hungary vs Itabuna, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01825 BRL / HUF
Do you live in Itabuna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Miskolc (Hungary) is 21% more expensive than in Itabuna (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,989 (437,789 Ft) in Miskolc to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,600 in Itabuna.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,545 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Luis costs ARS $880 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Fresno, California costs $45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,700TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 15 (about 3 hours ago)