Cost of living in Mashhad, Iran vs Itabuna, Brazil
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00013 BRL / IRR *
Do you live in Itabuna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 21% more expensive than in Itabuna (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,646 (﷼ 57,672,576) in Mashhad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,300 in Itabuna.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Athens, Georgia costs $30 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (19 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Brussels costs €7 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $45 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4,000 (about 2 hours ago)