Cost of living in Manzanillo, Colima, Mexico vs Itabuna, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 121 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.26553 BRL / MXN
Do you live in Itabuna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manzanillo, Colima (Mexico) is 54% more expensive than in Itabuna (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,773 (Mex$ 33,039) in Manzanillo, Colima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,700 in Itabuna.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Machala costs $500 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Amritsar costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 25 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Port of Spain costs 28 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Odessa costs 6,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in General Santos City costs Php116 (about 2 hours ago)