Cost of living in Maicao, Colombia vs Itabuna, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00145 BRL / COP
Do you live in Itabuna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maicao (Colombia) is about the same as in Itabuna (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 6,300 in Itabuna you would need to make just about R$ 6,059 (COL$4,176,649) in Maicao.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,500 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lima costs S/. 4.00 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mar del Plata costs ARS $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Washington D.C. costs $150 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grenoble costs €15 (about 3 hours ago)