Cost of living in Madras, India vs Itabuna, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 393 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.07605 BRL / INR
Do you live in Itabuna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madras (India) is about the same as in Itabuna (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,628 (₨87,159) in Madras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,400 in Itabuna.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nizhnekamsk costs руб 500 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 63 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Tallahassee, Florida costs $4.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anápolis costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,800TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Naucalpan costs Mex$ 389,900 (about 2 hours ago)