Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky, United States vs Itabuna, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 124%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 59 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 5.735 BRL / USD
Do you live in Itabuna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky (United States) is 148% more expensive than in Itabuna (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 15,386 ($2,683) in Louisville, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,200 in Itabuna.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limoges costs €7 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Patna costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$1,663,680 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)