Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica vs Itabuna, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00931 BRL / CRC
Do you live in Itabuna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is 38% more expensive than in Itabuna (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,974 (₡ 964,117) in Limón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,500 in Itabuna.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in La Plata costs ARS $74 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ravenna costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Amsterdam costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago costs CH$12,490,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Lyon costs €100 (about 3 hours ago)