Cost of living in Larnaca, Cyprus vs Itabuna, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.666 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Itabuna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Larnaca (Cyprus) is 122% more expensive than in Itabuna (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 12,849 (€1,928) in Larnaca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,800 in Itabuna.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minsk costs 20 BYN (1 minute ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Guwahati costs ₨500 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Windhoek costs 44 N$ (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corunna costs €1.25 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poltava costs 200₴ (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,050 (about 4 hours ago)