Cost of living in La Serena, Chile vs Itabuna, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 275 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00724 BRL / CLP
Do you live in Itabuna? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Serena (Chile) is 64% more expensive than in Itabuna (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 9,500 (CH$1,311,386) in La Serena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,800 in Itabuna.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $22,860 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Łódź costs 3,500 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Curitiba costs R$ 3,003 (about 2 hours ago)