Cost of living in Kyzylorda, Kazakhstan vs Itabuna, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01329 BRL / KZT
Do you live in Itabuna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kyzylorda (Kazakhstan) is 17% cheaper than in Itabuna (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,800 in Itabuna you would need to make just about R$ 4,818 (362,631 KZT) in Kyzylorda.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limoges costs €7 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Patna costs ₨800 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$1,663,680 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 550 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nawabshah costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)