Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway vs Itabuna, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.606 BRL / NOK
Do you live in Itabuna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 213% more expensive than in Itabuna (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 18,173 (kr 29,992) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,800 in Itabuna.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nizhnekamsk costs руб 500 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 63 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Tallahassee, Florida costs $4.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anápolis costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,800TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Naucalpan costs Mex$ 389,900 (about 2 hours ago)