Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan vs Itabuna, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00055 BRL / UZS
Do you live in Itabuna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 5% more expensive than in Itabuna (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,723 (12,145,162 сўм) in Kokand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,400 in Itabuna.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Curitiba costs R$ 3.93 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 25,000 Gs (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 340,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Miami, Florida costs $32,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Washington D.C. costs $3.75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Canberra costs AU$142 (about 3 hours ago)