Cost of living in Kerman, Iran vs Itabuna, Brazil
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00013 BRL / IRR *
Do you live in Itabuna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kerman (Iran) is about the same as in Itabuna (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,800 in Itabuna you would need to make just about R$ 5,624 (﷼ 42,340,973) in Kerman.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Wilmington, Delaware costs $65 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 4,200 ₪ (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lusaka costs 4,733 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Perm costs руб 35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Oslo costs kr 143 (about 1 hour ago)