Cost of living in Kayes, Republic of the Congo vs Itabuna, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 181%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01029 BRL / XAF
Do you live in Itabuna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kayes (Republic of the Congo) is 160% more expensive than in Itabuna (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 14,027 (1,363,378 Franc) in Kayes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,400 in Itabuna.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $13 (18 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Santiago de Cali costs COL$6,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Jeddah costs ﷼ 5.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Baghdad costs 2,000 Dinar (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $100 (about 4 hours ago)