Cost of living in Karimnagar, India vs Itabuna, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.07725 BRL / INR
Do you live in Itabuna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karimnagar (India) is 36% more expensive than in Itabuna (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,042 (₨104,096) in Karimnagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,900 in Itabuna.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 340,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Miami, Florida costs $32,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Washington D.C. costs $3.75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Canberra costs AU$142 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amarillo, Texas costs $50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oporto costs €27 (about 4 hours ago)