Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda vs Itabuna, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 90 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00150 BRL / UGX
Do you live in Itabuna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 47% more expensive than in Itabuna (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 9,547 (6,367,407 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,500 in Itabuna.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manila costs Php160 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vitória costs R$ 1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Townsville costs AU$30 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 175,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rostock costs €2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Tokyo costs ¥8,963 (about 2 hours ago)