Cost of living in Johannesburg, South Africa vs Itabuna, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 984 prices entered by 111 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.34755 BRL / ZAR
Do you live in Itabuna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johannesburg (South Africa) is 70% more expensive than in Itabuna (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 9,346 (R 26,892) in Johannesburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,500 in Itabuna.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 120 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Managua costs 20,000 C$ (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 2,000 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nellore costs ₨60 (about 2 hours ago)