Cost of living in Jacksonville, Florida, United States vs Itabuna, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 134%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 210 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 5.659 BRL / USD
Do you live in Itabuna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jacksonville, Florida (United States) is 159% more expensive than in Itabuna (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 16,600 ($2,933) in Jacksonville, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,400 in Itabuna.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guwahati costs ₨380 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b50 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mendoza costs ARS $2,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Chicago, Illinois costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $4,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €25 (about 3 hours ago)