Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa, United States vs Itabuna, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 122%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 5.766 BRL / USD
Do you live in Itabuna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa (United States) is 139% more expensive than in Itabuna (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 13,367 ($2,318) in Iowa City, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,600 in Itabuna.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of apples in Santiago de Cali costs COL$6,800 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Jeddah costs ﷼ 5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Baghdad costs 2,000 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Seattle, Washington costs $10 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Manila costs Php200 (about 3 hours ago)