Cost of living in Hong Kong vs Itabuna, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,188 prices entered by 187 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.744 BRL / HKD
Do you live in Itabuna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 311% more expensive than in Itabuna (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 26,720 (HK$35,931) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,500 in Itabuna.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $13 (18 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Santiago de Cali costs COL$6,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Jeddah costs ﷼ 5.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Baghdad costs 2,000 Dinar (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $100 (about 4 hours ago)