Cost of living in Holguín, Cuba vs Itabuna, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 5.659 BRL / CUC *
Do you live in Itabuna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Holguín (Cuba) is 44% more expensive than in Itabuna (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,049 (1,422 CUC) in Holguín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,600 in Itabuna.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guwahati costs ₨380 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b50 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mendoza costs ARS $2,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Chicago, Illinois costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $4,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €25 (about 3 hours ago)