Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe vs Itabuna, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 242 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 5.634 BRL / USD
Do you live in Itabuna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 160% more expensive than in Itabuna (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 16,625 ($2,951) in Harare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,400 in Itabuna.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$25 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,166 (37 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in London, Ontario costs C$25 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tunja costs COL$50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in New York City costs $26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b150 (about 3 hours ago)