Cost of living in Guangzhou, China vs Itabuna, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 142 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.840 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Itabuna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 93% more expensive than in Itabuna (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 12,162 (14,472元) in Guangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,300 in Itabuna.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$3,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ponta Delgada, Azores costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Denver, Colorado costs $5.70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Boston, Massachusetts costs $0.66 (about 2 hours ago)