Cost of living in Dumaguete City, Philippines vs Itabuna, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 135 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.11645 BRL / PHP
Do you live in Itabuna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dumaguete City (Philippines) is 34% more expensive than in Itabuna (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,589 (Php73,752) in Dumaguete City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,400 in Itabuna.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Phoenix, Arizona costs $8 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lucknow costs ₨1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Almaty costs 10,000 KZT (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,000 zł (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Londrina costs R$ 35 (36 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Asunción costs 149,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)