Cost of living in Cusco, Peru vs Itabuna, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 263 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.596 BRL / PEN
Do you live in Itabuna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cusco (Peru) is 27% more expensive than in Itabuna (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,992 (S/. 5,006) in Cusco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,300 in Itabuna.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 100 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mogadishu costs 750,000 S (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Windsor costs C$6.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Surat costs ₨20 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rzeszów costs 10,000 zł (about 5 hours ago)