Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia vs Itabuna, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 287 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00149 BRL / COP
Do you live in Itabuna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 10% cheaper than in Itabuna (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 6,500 in Itabuna you would need to make just about R$ 5,834 (COL$3,922,629) in Cúcuta.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨200 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campinas costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Havana costs 1.50 CUC (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,135 (about 3 hours ago)