Cost of living in Chilpancingo, Mexico vs Itabuna, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.27119 BRL / MXN
Do you live in Itabuna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chilpancingo (Mexico) is 5% cheaper than in Itabuna (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 6,000 in Itabuna you would need to make just about R$ 5,704 (Mex$ 21,032) in Chilpancingo.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Rosario costs ARS $180 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 20 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Corunna costs €20 (39 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Beijing costs 56元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)