Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada vs Itabuna, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 68 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 4.263 BRL / CAD
Do you live in Itabuna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 147% more expensive than in Itabuna (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 16,305 (C$3,825) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,600 in Itabuna.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Amritsar costs ₨600 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 25 lei (24 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Port of Spain costs 28 TT$ (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Odessa costs 6,000₴ (44 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in General Santos City costs Php116 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manila costs Php160 (about 2 hours ago)