Cost of living in Ceuta, Spain vs Itabuna, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 157%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.602 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Itabuna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ceuta (Spain) is 88% more expensive than in Itabuna (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 11,278 (€1,708) in Ceuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,000 in Itabuna.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 100 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $15 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$145 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Barranquilla costs COL$3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São José dos Campos costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)