Cost of living in Cagliari, Italy vs Itabuna, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 140%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.738 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Itabuna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cagliari (Italy) is 141% more expensive than in Itabuna (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 13,995 (€2,077) in Cagliari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,800 in Itabuna.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $45,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$2,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Antalya costs 800TL (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Francisco, California costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (about 2 hours ago)