Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea vs Itabuna, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 145%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00498 BRL / KRW
Do you live in Itabuna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 183% more expensive than in Itabuna (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 15,822 (₩3,177,441) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,600 in Itabuna.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Guwahati costs ₨500 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Windhoek costs 44 N$ (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corunna costs €1.25 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poltava costs 200₴ (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,050 (about 4 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Vijayawada costs ₨130 (about 4 hours ago)