Cost of living in Bucharest, Romania vs Itabuna, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,103 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.366 BRL / RON
Do you live in Itabuna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucharest (Romania) is 53% more expensive than in Itabuna (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,549 (6,257 lei) in Bucharest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,600 in Itabuna.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Concordia costs ARS $400 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.20 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 2,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nellore costs ₨60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$48,000 (about 1 hour ago)