Cost of living in Białystok, Poland vs Itabuna, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.454 BRL / PLN
Do you live in Itabuna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Białystok (Poland) is 33% more expensive than in Itabuna (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,335 (5,045 zł) in Białystok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,500 in Itabuna.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 120 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Curitiba costs R$ 4.90 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Alicante costs €0.56 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Ranchi costs ₨130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Lisbon costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)