Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia vs Itabuna, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00039 BRL / IDR
Do you live in Itabuna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is 18% more expensive than in Itabuna (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,569 (Rp 19,475,551) in Bengkulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,400 in Itabuna.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 20 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Corunna costs €20 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Beijing costs 56元 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Benidorm costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)