Cost of living in Belize City, Belize vs Itabuna, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 12 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 2.810 BRL / BZD
Do you live in Itabuna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belize City (Belize) is 97% more expensive than in Itabuna (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 12,241 (BZ$4,356) in Belize City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,200 in Itabuna.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 120 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Managua costs 20,000 C$ (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 2,000 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nellore costs ₨60 (about 2 hours ago)