Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei vs Itabuna, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 4.141 BRL / BND
Do you live in Itabuna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 113% more expensive than in Itabuna (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 11,717 (B$2,830) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,500 in Itabuna.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corunna costs €1.25 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poltava costs 200₴ (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,050 (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Vijayawada costs ₨130 (about 4 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Irvine, California costs $40 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (about 5 hours ago)