Cost of living in Azua de Compostela, Dominican Republic vs Itabuna, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.09568 BRL / DOP
Do you live in Itabuna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Azua de Compostela (Dominican Republic) is 28% more expensive than in Itabuna (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,204 (RD$ 85,740) in Azua de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,400 in Itabuna.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in São Paulo costs R$ 4.50 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Krasnoyarsk costs руб 145 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 169 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨2,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wilmington, Delaware costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)