Cost of living in Aveiro, Portugal vs Itabuna, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.692 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Itabuna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aveiro (Portugal) is 90% more expensive than in Itabuna (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 12,551 (€1,875) in Aveiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,600 in Itabuna.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Taipei costs 1,200 NT$ (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Patna costs ₨40 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chongqing costs 5.97元 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Gorakhpur costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campinas costs R$ 4.20 (about 3 hours ago)