Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan vs Itabuna, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 511 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01302 BRL / KZT
Do you live in Itabuna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 13% more expensive than in Itabuna (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,352 (487,779 KZT) in Astana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,600 in Itabuna.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Caracas costs 600,000 Bs.S. (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hong Kong costs HK$0.60 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cúcuta costs COL$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Medellín costs COL$79,990,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Wichita, Kansas costs $430 (about 2 hours ago)